Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunday was Hard

Sunday was a hard day for me.

I went to a friends baby blessing...I cried the whole way home

Went to a church meeting where one of the leaders just did invitro and is now successfully pregnant, on her first try. I am just about to go through my fourth try....I went home, curled up in Justin's arms, and cried.

It is not that I am not happy for these people because I truly am. I wish no one to go through multiple rounds of Invitro. They are both great women and will be amazing mothers, but it was just hard.

I want my baby to be blessed. I want my round of Invitro to work. I want to have an appointment where I can hear a heartbeat rather than one where I am poked and told sorry maybe next time will work.

I don't want to do this anymore...Sunday was just hard.

No comments: