Friday, March 9, 2012

Getting to know Justin

I feel people do not know my Husband Justin very well. He is kind of shy until you get to know him. So today is fun facts about Justin!

1. He hates dough. I mean HATES dough. If he sees something being made from dough he won't eat it. If something is undercooked and doughy, he won't eat it. Even the smell of dough makes him all grossed out.

2. He has a fear of moths....seriously. He says they are "furry". When we lived in WA he ran into our apartment in a panic because there was a moth in the doorway. So cute and funny

3. He loves to play-anything and almost everything. Some of his favorites would be: football, catch, legos, basketball, golf, air soft, shooting in general whether guns or bows, riding ATVs, swimming, and kings corner is his favorite card game just to name a few.

4. He has grown up in Las Vegas and has no idea how to play any form of poker...not even Texas Hold em'. Just sayin that is a little weird

5. He loves to make up nick-names. Since being married I get a new nickname about every 3-5 months. Here are a few he has come up with: cutie, tiny, little tiny baby cat, freckles, french, peach, giggles, little french, pickle, and there are many many more. get to know him well enough and you may be blessed with your own nickname :)

6. His dream job would be to golf. I think he is pretty good, but I am partial. I love watching him at the driving range. Maybe because I can't even hit the ball 50 feet.

7. He actually enjoys working out---maybe it is a guy thing because I really hate it.

8. He is very good at his job and actually enjoys all the legal stuff. He is passionate about justice and doing good work and it shows.

9. He moans in his sleep. I don't mean snore, he does this weird thing where he holds his breath and lets it out slowly and loudly and it sounds like a ghost moaning through the house. Keeps me up and drives me nuts.

10. He loves and I mean LOVES puppies. At night time when he is surfing the web it is almost always looking at puppies. His dream dogs would be either a German shot haired pointer, chocolate lab, or recently a Doberman. He even has dog names picked out such as tank or rebel.

11. He loves horses and hopes to own a few some day. Recently we have been doing horseback riding and it all stemmed from Justin's love of horses. I don't know if we actually own any, but they are pretty fun and I think he makes a cute cowboy.

12. He loves cracking Jokes and a lot of them are very funny. I hate how when I am mad he can make me laugh. I laugh daily with him :)

13. He is very good at picking up people's nuances. For example he has picked up that I bite my lower lip a lot, say "if I'm honest" a whole lot, and also say "all that and a bag of chips". He has picked up on many of his siblings and even people we just meet. I think it is a super talent or something.

14. He loves getting his feet tickled. He loves saying "I'd like to cash in a coupon for a foot tickle" when in reality he does not have said coupon from me. Almost every night he asks for a foot tickle. Kind of gross on my end, but it makes him very happy. Maybe when we have kids I'll use that as a bartering tool...I'll tickle you feet if you change the diaper?

15. He loves the outdoors: fly fishing is a favorite of his, hunting, and camping.

16. He does not like confrontation within families and is always quick to try and end any.

17. His favorite dessert is brownies and he loves to lick the batter

18. He orders dessert with dinner so he can enjoy both!

19. Whenever he eats rich chocolate the underpart of his eyes water

20. He secretly wishes he were either a navy seal or a fighter jet pilot. He can name all the airplanes by looking at them in the sky. Is this also a guy thing?

21. He hates Indian food-the smell alone gets him. He won't even go into the restaurants. For my birthday when I get to pick the food I always pick either Thai or Indian and we get it to go and he gets Taco Bell on the way home and we both enjoy our foods.

22. When he found out he passed the Bar and was told he could go anywhere to eat for dinner he chose Burger King. He is a man of simplicity.

23. He is a VERY good griller and grills a mean pulled pork, prime rib, and whole chicken.

So there you have it, a few fun facts about Justin. Hopefully you have gotten to know him better and can see what an amazing man I have!

No comments: