Monday, March 12, 2012

Back on the Horse

They say when you fall off the horse you have to get back on, well it is official I am fully back on the  In Vitro Horse and not exactly loving it. Here is what my days look like-

I have at least two doctor appointments a week. This week is Tuesday and Friday. They include blood tests and Ultrasounds (not the fun ultrasounds)

I take 7 pills a day....7, and i'm just getting started. They will be adding more pills, injections, patches, and other fun stuff we don't need to talk about. I feel like an old person. I own a massive pill box container so I remember which pills I have taken and which I have not.

Lots of blood tests which means lots of needle pokes and my arm starts looking like I am a drugie

I start my injections next week. Yay for me :(

One of my pills makes me very dizzy. I spent last night curled up on the couch just trying to stop the feeling that the world was spinning.

However, I am very excited and hopeful so here is for the best come March 26th!

Is it smart to get back on a horse you have fallen off of 3 times already? Or should you run?