Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good News!

Long time since last post-I will not attempt to update because my brother says my posts are too long.

Yesterday was a pretty good peak! I went to my fertility doctor and he looked at my cyst and said it is not cancer and that I do not need surgery!


This is how I feel today! only more modest ;)

I am on track to do Invitro again on March 19th! Prayers are appreciated in behalf of a baby finally deciding to grow. Fingers crossed here we go again.

I guess I should post a Pit-the pit would be I am going to have to start shots here in about a week and that is not happy.



This is how i feel about getting shots....seriously....only add a few tears and a little more terror

I hate needles and if I ever get a baby birthed he/she will never hear the end of all I went through to get them here. But i'll take the shots if it means a baby!

1 comment:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS!!!! We are sending them nonstop your way! Loves!