Thursday, March 22, 2012

Started my shots

Started my shots yesterday.

My sharps container. This is the second one I am filling.
 I have also filled 2 gatorade bottles and 2 water bottles

Shots are to be done at promptly 7pm. Justin and I wanted to go do a session at the temple so we had to wait until the 7:30 session so I could get my shot in. My first shot of round four was given in a bathroom at a restruant we were having dinner in. Everything went relatively well and it wasn't that painful. Thinking about it I have had shots just about everywhere: in the temple bathroom by one of my sisters, in a mall parking lot by my brother, now a resturaunt bathroom.

Currently my shots are 2cc's of Progesterone Oil. Yes oil. I use a 21g 1 1/2 inch needle. It goes in fine, but the next moring the injection site feels like someone hit me wiht a baseball bat and I do not like to be touched anywhere near the injection site.

Here are some pictures.
Everything I am taking currently. 7 pills and an oil shot.
My 1 1/2 inch needle. YIKES I hate needles.

my needle

1 comment:

Lacey Parr said...

You are a champ Shellese!!