Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun Facts

So I have decided to do a fun post all about me! You should all be very excited because I am an Awesome person. Random facts about me in no order:

1. I do not eat either end of bananas. I throw them away. There is something texturely wrong with the ends of bananas and I cannot bring myself to eat them.

2. I am kind of obsessed about germs from raw meats. I wash my hands, surfaces, utinsels, anything that comes in contact with raw meat often and furiously. I almost died last night when I watched wife swap and the one family eats EVERYTHING RAW. Eggs, meats, Milk, everything. It was disgusting

3. I love marshmellows...but especially stale ones. I purposefully leave the bag open so they get hard.

4. I feel like I am a cold-blooded lizard. I am cold all the time and love laying out in the heat or being wrapped up in many layers to get warm. I would much rather die of heat than cold.

5. My one superhero power would be to be able to eat anything I wanted without gaining a pound. I could care less about flying, being invisible, or shooting death rays from my eyes. I just want to be able to eat whatever I want whenever I want without having to go to the gym or gain 500lbs afterwards.

6. My secret dream is to enter a food competition-like here in Vegas they have a 6lb burritto challenge. I almost did it two summers ago, but found out it was over 8,000 calories and just couldn't bring myself to consume that in one sitting.

7. I get really scared of scary things....no like really scared. If I see scary movie previews they may give me nightmares and I end up making Justin sit up and watch cartoons with me until I feel happy enough to sleep. One of my most scary and hated movies is Secret Window....so creepy.

8. Singing and dancing make me very happy...but I am horrible at both so I only do them when I am in the car, the shower, or alone at home. Sometimes I'll sing and dance in front of Justin and he usually laughs.

9. I am a secret hoarder. I have a hard time getting rid of things I don't need. I still have books from college that I am holding onto that I do not need. I keep saying one day my kids will use the books, but seriously everything in those books is dated and my chidren will get it on their Ipad7's

10. I am constantly shaking my feet. They always have to be moving. My mom says I am like a shark and have to be moving to breathe. Don't know why I do it, but it tends to bother people that I sit by.

11. I make weird noises---seriously I do. I find they come out most when I am overly hyper or overly bored.

12. I sincerely believe I could spend 1 million dollars in a day only on shopping for clothes! No houses, cars, or toys. Just clothes, shoes, bags, jewlery. Easy, one day, no sweat. And I would look fabulous afterwards!

13. I am obsessed with the HGTV channel and wish David Bromsted, Genevieve, Candice Olson and Ahmed Hassan would come and decorate my house and yard.

14. I dance when I try on clothes. When I put on a pair of pants, dress, or shirt that I really like I dance in it out of the dressing room and while i'm showing whoever I am shopping with and then I dance my way back into the dressing room :) Everyone should try it, it is quite fun.

That's all for now. If you ask my brothers I am full of much weirder quirks, but that is all I feel like sharing!

2 comments:

LD said...

Love it. Now I want to go shopping with you so we can dance in and out of the dressing rooms. You're great!
Cassie

Justin and Shellese said...

For sure cassie! I love dancing, but especially while in dressing rooms!