Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh the Joy and Oh the pain

Pit and Peak of the day people! so I really kind of enjoyed writing about my pit and peak of yesterday and thought it would be good to do every day. I think realizing the pits and peaks help you to better value and appreciate your peaks. After writing about my big fat pit of a cyst I felt so much better. I was able to look at it with a new light and not feel so horrible inside. I guess when people say write how your feeling it will help you isn't a bunch of bull.

Today's pit was Justin doing our taxes and discovering that we owe this year...wawawa. I mean really a break would be nice. I guess on the flip side at least he has a great job. I hate taxes, I hate the government taking out taxes and then saying huh well pay us more.

Peak of the day would be cleaning my room. Three words...I hate cleaning. I have to say though, I love the finished product. I would compare cleaning to exercising. Painfull while doing said activity, but once done the feeling of satisfaction is rarely matched. I sleep in clean sheets tonight!

On a side note, I wanted to put the weather as my peak again, but having a clean room really is awesome. The weather has been amazing lately. In the 70's. It has been like a dream in February. Love Vegas, Love warmth, Love my man! Everyone should come visit me.


p.s. post was written on 2/9, I just got around to finishing it.

No comments: