Monday, February 13, 2012

Friday was good

AWESOME day today. So after many sad and okay days, I had an awesome day on Friday. let us read about my peak of Friday-my peak would not be one event, but rather focused around one person...Jenesee. Jenesee is a great friend I have here in Vegas and she is a lot of fun and super talented. If anyone needs a haircut or color she is your woman.

The day started with her coming over and cutting and dying my hair. I need to take a picture so you can all see how awesome it looks. I seriously feel like a new woman-amazing how a simple hair treatment can make you feel so wonderful.

This is what their salads look like, my mouth is watering right now
After the hair we had lunch at chipotle. I am hooked on their salads. They are super filling, delicious, and I am going to say healthy because I then feel better about scarfing said food. The corn salsa is to DIE for---okay maybe I wouldn't really die for it, but I might fight for it... ( I went and added it up and my salad was 670 calories...really?)

After lunch we went to D.I. and wandered around looking for hidden treasures-I found two cute decorations that I snagged up for a whopping total of 2.75. WHAT A STEAL! I just may go there more often. After living on pinterest my brain was going wild of what I could create from all the stuff at the D.I.

Our party continued to Bed Bath and Beyond where I purched something fun as a gift so I can't say what---but it is good.

The day ended with the fun times of my cousin Race Boy crashing on my couch for the night. I love visitors, especially relatives.

Friday was so good I don't know if I can think of a pit....I guess waiting to find out about my cyst is an everlooming pit. and maybe cooking dinner can sometimes be a pit? a stretch I know. Great to have such a fun day-very much needed and appreciated.

1 comment:

Scott and Jenesee said...

I just was thinking to myself, "I wonder how Shellese is, I wonder if she's updated her blog again?" And sure enough! That was a very fun day! And I'm craving that salad right now!!