Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm an AUNT!

This summer was absolutley AMAZING! NOt only did I spend the entire summer in Las Vegas/Utah, but my brother Scott came off his mission and My other brother Stan and his wife had a baby which makes me an AUNT!!!
My little nephew Gregory is the CUTEST little boy EVER! Every moment I had I tried to spend it with Brooke and little Gregory.

Justin got to spend some time with the cute baby and boy can we say scared!!! Justin has never really been around babies--he has never changed a diaper. I really wanted him to change Gregory's diaper, but that didn't fly so well.
Basically I love this little guy and i'm just going to put up like a million pictures of him so enjoy! The picutres of Gregory in Scott's mission hammick are my favorite! G3 was just fussin a mess and Scott put him in his hammick and he immediately calmed down. Put his knee up and was just chillin in the air. It was sooo funny.
I can't wait to see him at Christmas where he will be so much bigger and more interactive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: