Thursday, October 2, 2008

Broken Keyboard


So I have not been blogging in forever because the spacebar on my keyboard broke. It was SO ANNOYING! Seriously try typing a paragraph with a period in between each word, so hard.
We called around to Toshiba computer help stores and they charge $75 just to diagnose the problem, then add on the cost to fix it.
Justin being the super smart husband he is, researched Toshiba keyboard problems and found that you can just replace the keyboard. Now a new keyboard from Toshiba is like $80, but Justin went on E-bay and found a new keyboard for only $20.
My new shiny, non-greasy keyboard arrived last night and now I can type again and boy am I happy. Here are some pictures of us taking apart and putting together the new keyboard!

2 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Good Job! I would have been scared to take it apart. I am so proud.

Unknown said...

Hahaha, that video is so random, yet funny--funny that you guys got a thrill out of video taping yourself popping the bubble wrap. Haha. Loving!