Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged--6 Random things

Okay so I am horrible with Tags and all this stuff, but my good cousin Vanessa tagged me and I love reading her blog (Seriously Vanessa you should become a writer! your blog is well written, fun, personal (I feel like i'm sitting there talking to my best friend), and funny!) so hopefully you all enjoy reading these 6 random things about me. Now this may be more than you'll ever want to know about me, but maybe not :).

1. I have a true love of big POOFY hair. Growing up I used to stare longingly at chearleader hair...they had the most beautiful perfect poof! I could never figure out how to get my hair to be that beautiful. Finally I figured out the wonderful world of teasing!!! I would have big poofy hair everyday if it wasn't so socially unacceptable here in Seattle. Whenever I have big poofy hair my day just seems better, more sunshiney! If any of you have seen the infomercial for the "bumpitz"that would be my dream present!

2. I LOVE the feel of the kickback after shooting a gun. Seriously I don't know what it is, but I feel super sexy and tough after shooting a gun that has a kickback....although if I'm really honest I am usually scared right before I shoot the gun for the first time.

3. This one is kind of gross, but hey you asked for random and this is as random as it gets....the smell of toilet water makes me throw up. I know super gross, but to be honest again, it comes in handy when I'm feeling super sick...you know that feeling where you are like "if only I could throw up I would feel a million times better."

4. I do not like to sleep closest to the door. I make Justin sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door...that way in case somebody breaks in there is one person before me....here is another random fact that deals with somebody breaking in Justin and I have run "intruder" drills where he has me hide behind the bed. Weird?

5. I have an obsession with Marshmellows...especially stale marshmellows. When I buy a bag of marshmellows I leave the package open on purpose so that they become stale. I also like to microwave the mellows with chocolate chips than stick the cup in the freezer and eat it when it is hard and chunky. Everyone should try stale or frozen marshmellows

6. This last one is kind of embarassing to admit, but Justin told me I have to include it on my list because it is his favorite one of mine. I love cartoons--my favorite cartoons are Curious George, which if i'm honest, I do a fabulous impression of George's voice saying hello! I also enjoy Cyberchase, which is so beyond dorky and embarassing, but I find it entertaining....my mother always makes fun of me for watching cartoons, but I cannot deny my love for them. It is super cute becuase Justin will purposely turnon Curious George for me when i'm tired or feeling sick...he gets pretty excited as well!

Well I hope that was fun for all to read...I'm going to tag Emily, Stephanie, Ashley, Jennica, and Trent boy!

2 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I TOTALLY DO EXACTLY the same thing with marshmallows too! But isn't it SOOO frustrating that they just get soggy here instead of dry! It makes me so mad!

Justin and Shellese said...

HAHA okay this is embarassing, but I have been wondering why I cannot get stale marshmellows...my last bag got really soggy and gross and I thought it was the bag. HAHA it never occurred to me that it was Washington. THANKS!