Saturday, January 31, 2009

PUPPIES


Justin and I went and saw some super cute puppies today! LABS! I LOVE labs...especially chocolate labs. There is just something so comforting about them. Dogs in general are very comforting to me and I cannot wait till Justin and I buy one. I used to tell Justin he could get a dog as soon as I got a baby, but after seeing those pups I'd buy one before. (Just don't tell him that). A couple in our ward breeds dogs and they just had a litter of 9 puppies. I fell in love with all of them! It is kind of sad though becuase the runt of the litter has water on its brain and will have to be put down. The pressure on his brain is making his eyes pop out. I feel so bad for the little pup and would have taken him home immediately.






Here is a movie of the pups and some pics!!!

5 comments:

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

These puppies are so cute. I am trying to convince Erik and my landlord into getting a dog. Hopefully we will buy a house this summer, so I can get a dog haha. If you decide to get one, you have to post pictures.

Me said...

Hey there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!!

Vanessa said...

First off let me just say THANK YOU for clearing up my between/betwixt inquiry...I feel very enlightened. Thank my cousin in law for me...and second...adorable puppies! So cute....and third...you need to blog more! :) Hope you are doing well!

Vanessa said...

Oh and tell your husband I have MANY opinions on the whole Susan Boyle random singer thing and I'll blog about it soon...so stay tuned

Unknown said...

Freddie, you've got to update the blog!