Friday, August 29, 2008

Flip Flop Friday: My Amazing Husband!


So I have seen and heard that writing a "Thankful Thursday" is a tradition of bloggers. I forgot to write mine yesterday so it's going to be a thankful day after Thursday!


I am most thankful for my HUSBAND! Seriously Justin is amazing. not only is he working hard in law school, but throughout it all he makes time for me and still surprises me. Here is a list of some things he does I am so greatful for:

1: He bakes me goodies!! Since being here in Seattle he has baked me an apple pie (he even made the crust from scratch!), oatmeal cookies, and occassionly dinner, e.g., tonight he made fried rice as I got ready for our date!

2: He loves ice cream as much as I do! We always have one tub of ice cream in the freezer and he always lets me pick the flavor.

3: When I feel sick and dizzy he lets me sleepwhile he cooks, does all the dishes, and he even does the laundry!

4: When my muscles are really sore he gives me a massage every time I ask for one!



These are just a few of the reasons I love Justin so much and am so thankful for all he does for me!

3 comments:

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

O aren't you two just precious?? :D

Justin and Shellese said...

seriously!!!

Justin and Shellese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.